The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) Empty
PostSubject: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:33 am

I know I havent been around much lately... here OR home. But... looks like Im going to qualify for the world show in my horse competitions.. SO... that means train train train... and no Travian for me. In fact I'll be in Vegas all next week riding.....
Wanted to let you know Im going to delete my account.
Sorry to bug out during a war... but I really need to pursue this RL opportunity Ive been given.
If I just leave the account then Riivak will get all the goodies... and thats not good.
Snookie is a sitter... and he can send resources to whoever needs them.... until the account deletes...
Let him know... and keep those merchants busy... or raid it if you want. I sent all the reins to Snookie a few days ago... and Riivak wiped out the rest of my troops earlier today.
Theres quite a few resources...

Its been fun knowing ya'll and I wish ya all the best!
You can get those guys!! Dont ever believe ya cant!!!

Angel
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:54 am

How wonderful for you!
What sort of riding competitions do you do? What breed horse(s)?
I used to train horses what seems like a lifetime ago. After they were green broke I would train them and polish them up to be good little boys and girls. (Arabians and Quarters)
Back to top Go down
Onoz

Onoz

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:53 pm

you should give the account to someone who was destroyed in this war. don't let it go to waste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 am

I ride performance horses... Quarter Horses. I compete in the Reined Cowhorse =)

Its very challenging and great fun. Have a wonderful new horse named NicAMister that is awesome! And another named Rocky that Ive won tens of thousands of dollars on these last few years.

I really do wish you all the best... maybe we'll meet again on another server one of these days. For the next few months Im going to have my hands full!!

Ya'll take care now... and give AoD hell!!
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:39 am

1. this is not a proper place to put this topic in as ANYONE can see this!
2. I am very happy for you and that is an awsome opporitunity you have been given...Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:46 am

AB Novelist wrote:
1. this is not a proper place to put this topic in as ANYONE can see this!
2. I am very happy for you and that is an awsome opporitunity you have been given...Congrats!

1. you are a joy kill
2. nothing AoD can use from this
3. spam
4. you just want another post!
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:48 am

LOL YOU DAMN STRAIGHT LMAO
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:49 am

AB Novelist wrote:
LOL YOU DAMN STRAIGHT LMAO

did you just skip the frist 3 and read the last one?
Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) Meow
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 am

no I only read the first one lol... hey I had 5 racoons on our back deck the other night munching away on my cats food lol
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:58 am

he is watching you~!
Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) IMG_0328
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:10 am

Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) L_c3d80359e0e05f253a6add95c43336be

BWAHAHAHA and he is watching you!
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 am

yes, but racoons are krazy LITTLE BASTERDS

they will KILL YOU!
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:21 am

yeah well that is a rabid wildcat from the woods behind my house......sadly it got my precious little Panther prego and they made mean ass babies together ....... now my Panther Kitty is spending her last day in the vet where she will be cremated tomarrow because she was attacked by copperhead snakes Sad

It was a sad day for me because she has been my baby for the last 5 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)   Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good & Bad News ... thats how the story goes =)
Page 1 of 1