The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :) Empty
PostSubject: A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)   A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Ok so Tommyz and I went to the club the other night right..well while we were at the bar enjoying some drinks and having some laughs...up comes this woman and asks him to dance...he was sooooo drunk by this time mind you. Anyhoo, He was like oooohhhh yeah and so they went to dance , well after awhile Tommyz got a bit......*hot* so then he said to the girl...Eh babe you wanna go back to your place and get a little more comfortable? She was like Oooooohhhh yeah...so they were at her house right and he dimmed the lights a bit and they had been making out on her couch for about half an hour when he happened to rub across something odd...hmmm.. Whats wrong? the girl asked Tommy and he said...I must be drunk because I could swere I felt a bulge where no woman should ever have one....so she goes and turns the lights back on and says......Well DUH silly boy thats because I'm a man ....... my name is Joecuki.. cheers

lol!

Last edited by AB Novelist on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)   A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Shocked OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -wimpers-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)   A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:15 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

PostSubject: Re: A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)   A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:40 pm

Thats good stuff Ab cheers
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)   A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:44 am

yeah yeah.... I should've been a comedian LMAO
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)   A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Yeah... You should've.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)   A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little story about TommyZ HAHAHA...he is soo going to luv me :)
Page 1 of 1