The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midgard.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inker

Midgard. Empty
PostSubject: Midgard.   Midgard. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Hail Mighty Presence Alliance,

I come in peace with an offer of brotherhood. I would like to offer a Confederacy and or NAP between our Alliances. We are more alike then some of our other allies and I believe we could benefit each other. We are not looking for a hand out or Protection from other alliances. We are how ever looking to grow our allies in hope of one day ridding this server of the dreded 7th-O. If you are interested in banding together, please let me know.
I will wait for your decision either way.

Respectfully,
Inker
Midgard
Back to top Go down
noname2

noname2

Midgard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard.   Midgard. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:42 pm

Six members over 1k population
1. EDKGardian 2472 5
2. goodgulfx 2371 5
3. ZacotheOverlord 1899 5
4. Gavalin 1444 4
5. Madwoman 1424 4
6. Eric-1992 1392 4

der Kriegsherr (german = good)

kindov smaller but they would help, i say sure NAP, or just keep comunication open with them
Back to top Go down
ThePeacekeeper

ThePeacekeeper

Midgard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard.   Midgard. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:49 pm

go NAP
Back to top Go down
Vergobretus
Admin
Vergobretus

Midgard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard.   Midgard. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:26 am

Midgard. and Midgard are two different alliances. the first is a wing of the other. those players listed above makeup a little less than they entire worthiness of the alliance. They are extremely spread out.

i don't know but I would guess that a number of their members are farms of 7th 0 considering so many players are below the 500 level pop mark.

i vote no NAP.
i vote no Confed.
Back to top Go down
inker

Midgard. Empty
PostSubject: Midgard.   Midgard. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:03 pm

I would just like to reply to the last comment. Th reason some members are not above 500 pop is due to them being Rookies. They have been focused on building the wrong things and we have been re-teaching them the right way of growing. Most of the lower members are form alliances MIDGARD and Midgard. have disbanded and are now focused on the growth and strength of MIDGARD as a whole. As far as being farms for 7th-O, there is no way i would let that happen. Yes we have been attacked from time to time but then again who hasn't. We do not take farms.
Back to top Go down
Orange Army

Orange Army

Midgard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard.   Midgard. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:06 pm

That was my thoughts that is why I told this player to present an application in the forum for your guys opinions.

Note to INKER - Get rid of your farms and then have the strong players apply to our wings

Regards,

The Royal Orange! Smile
Back to top Go down
inker

Midgard. Empty
PostSubject: Midgard.   Midgard. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Well thank you for your time. What ever your decision we will continue to grow and prove to all that we are NOT farms. Smile

I look forward to your final decision.

Inker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midgard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard.   Midgard. Empty

Back to top Go down

Midgard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Presence Confederation :: Presence Confederation Public Forum :: Diplomatic Requests-
Jump to: