The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)

Go down 
+4
GameJudger
Thy_Life_Of
EMeta
AB Novelist
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) Empty
PostSubject: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:40 am

Please MM this to everyone if you can, thanks.

I know I told you all that I would never quit. However my end is near. I was banned from our alliance forums almost 3 days ago and not even Keetha knows how or why ...yet noone has given me and explaination or reinstated me back into the forums... then out of the blue as soon as that happens now that I can't ask for reinforcements AOD has launched multiple attacks on 3 of my villages. I believe somehow this was planned by someone on the inside. Apparently from someone with the power to ban me from the forums and the ability to keep me from being reinstated.

With this I leave my Friends...My allies...with a sad heart tonight. but I refuse to let AOD have my villages...So please cat them all into wheatdeath so they will be useless to AOD.

I have enjoyed playing with you all. ...... Goodbye :'(

Kristi

I put this in the presence forums and notified alot of presence member of it because I am sure I am going to be put out there as a traitor and a lot of crap I am not...you all know me...this is noones fault except for the person who banned me ....

This was planned by someone in W.E> with the powere to do this...someone with power is a spy guys so please be careful

I love you all.....and I will continue to talk to you all on these forums so please be active here ..thanks
Back to top Go down
EMeta

EMeta

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am

That sucks. Sorry, AB. Sad Shocked
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:06 am

So, why dontyou find somre one to dual with?
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:08 am

Imma message u in game n give u a quick update
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:10 am

You always think ahead
Back to top Go down
Marconi

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 am

WOW, I wish I could help. Have you talked to Ash?
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:38 am

yes I have spoken with Ash
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:13 pm

NOOOO DON"T LEAVE!!!! You can dual with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
Joecuki
Admin
Joecuki

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:39 pm

AB: You have been one of the most loyal and fun members of Presence and it has been nothing but an honour and fun playing alongside you. I have not decided if I will restart as the Presence leader when s1 restarts, but I'm thinking about it... : D

If I do, I hope to find you here again.

It's been a pleasure playing this game with you.
<3

Joecuki
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:50 pm

O.O You got Joe back on..... AB'S EPIC!!!!!!!!!! -hugs-
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:55 pm

I will deffinantly be he Joe I am proud to be a part of this....and thanks for all the kind words.. I know I'm a pain in the ass from time to time but my heart is really allways in the right place. Joe I would be more than Honored to play another round with you in Presence.

Hey yall want to know something really hillarious...Hefe from AOD-A has sent me reinforcements to all of my villages...he sent them to my cropper but then I made him think I had alot of reinforcements in my other villages and so he is sending reinforcements to those aswell...HAHA what a dummy...

I know he thinks he will send me into wheat death but nah lol..I have no other reinforcements other than him and I am going to leave his troops there to get slaughtered lol

He sent them and I was like WTF??? so I contacted him and he said it was by mistake...mistake 3 times WHOA now thats Freggen funny...
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:56 pm

GAME I WAS TOLD YOU HAVE BEEN INACTIVE.....DO YOU NEEDA SPANKING CAUSE i GOT A BELT HERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT LOL
Back to top Go down
The_Bull

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold up there little missy. You ain't goin' nowhere. If you leave, how will I be able to sweet-talk you into coming to see me?
Back to top Go down
WildManChild(Wildgirl)

WildManChild(Wildgirl)

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Does sound a bit like some in game politics or some personal bs, probably the latter.

I think a lot of us will be around for the next round and I am definitely in if Joe wants to start up Presence again Smile

I have been looking for a US dual for ages if you want to hang around, quiet in my neck of the woods too Wink
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:49 am

AB Novelist wrote:
GAME I WAS TOLD YOU HAVE BEEN INACTIVE.....DO YOU NEEDA SPANKING CAUSE i GOT A BELT HERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT LOL

Its true... I'm failing a class so my dad has cut off a lot of my computer time... I can only get on 1-2 hours a day at most. hence why I'm so eager for you to dual with me.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:48 pm

The attacks have all been fakes so I am glad I decided on no reinforcements because I am probably just a decoy...but I am not going to quit this server or WE without a fight to the death first....If someone in WE is plotting on me...then they need to step up to the plate and swing because I ain't going nowhere.

Day 4....Keetha and drkbdc know I am still banned but niether of them have unbanned me....hmmm
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

I am still there too. Well. I havent checked in yet today so I dont know for sure, but... that line of questioning had/has me a little nervous.

How secure are these forums anyway?
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Everyone thinks this place is dead. Its pretty safe. Smile Still wouldn't trust it. I might just make a new forum and IGM select few that need a safe place to chat.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:50 pm

I dont know how safe this forum is...I am going to talk to ash and find out.... Keetha said today that he has been out of town....but if he has been out of town...who has been sitting his account and who have I been talking to this whole time??? confused
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:10 pm

things that make you go hmmm.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
darkphoenixash

darkphoenixash

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:35 pm

has all of this been settled yet? just curious.
don't leave ab. Sad you're awesome... and awesome people can't leave. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkphoenixash
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:25 am

yeah... is AB still banned?
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:21 pm

I appologized to all the leaders for my post in here....I can't go into details on here but yes I am still banned... but I understand why so I am patiently waiting. I know the leaders will do what they think is best for the alliance....no matter what....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)   I wwant everyne to know this  (IMPORTANT) Empty

Back to top Go down

I wwant everyne to know this (IMPORTANT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Presence Confederation :: Presence Confederation Public Forum :: Random Collections-
Jump to: