The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i want to join to storng allianse

Go down 
+6
Jaenis
Emerauldessence
Beach Brewer
deligoddess
tommyz
GameJudger
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sevan

i want to join to storng allianse Empty
PostSubject: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:20 pm

hi want to join to tjis alliansde because i hear that its stong allianse and my Population: 1152 and i have two village and iam good player but there is a person from one nw team he steal atacking me every time and he never let me play so i hope any one can help me thank you
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Pleasem fill out the apllication form.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
tommyz

tommyz

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:03 pm

Uh, is this in english?
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Huh? I think so... Also, check to see if you spelled everyting correctly before you send it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:17 pm

English looks as if it is a 2nd or 3rd language
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Yeah... It does.
Back to top Go down
deligoddess

deligoddess

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:23 pm

People underestimate how bad grammar really influences an instant decision on the type of person they are, not to mention lack of punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Beach Brewer

Beach Brewer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:37 pm

Please tell me that English is not your first language. Please, please tell me that.
Back to top Go down
Emerauldessence

Emerauldessence

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:08 pm

sevan wrote:
there is a person from one nw team he steal atacking me every time and he never let me play so i hope any one can help me thank you

We don't accept farms.
Back to top Go down
Jaenis

Jaenis

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:17 pm

Nope. No farms. Stop being one, then try again. What we need is strong offensive players with lots of online time.
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:54 pm

I say declined. Bad grammer and a farm... No Nope. Plus, he didn't even use the Application form.
Back to top Go down
Onoz

Onoz

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:06 pm

GameJudger wrote:
Huh? I think so... Also, check to see if you spelled everyting correctly before you send it.

you too silent
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Now thats because my dad's keyboard is faulty and I practically have to slam my fingers into the keys to get it out...
Back to top Go down
mjh1234

mjh1234

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:20 pm

so.... $25 of gold or $25 for new keyboard... what do you kids get for allowances nowadays? Smile
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:22 pm

Ya really you can't blame the keyboard forever they are cheap. One day you will have to learn to type /nod
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:32 pm

My dad says that it has "sentimental value" and doesn't want to get rid of it and my laptop is still at GeekSquad (and has been since March.) If it was me I'd be using my laptop anyways. Much more sensitive keyboard on that.
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:34 pm

mjh1234 wrote:
so.... $25 of gold or $25 for new keyboard... what do you kids get for allowances nowadays? Smile

And my dad doesn't give me allowance. Mad
Back to top Go down
Lord David

Lord David

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:36 pm

You have to do something other than play games all day to get an allowance! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Lord David wrote:
You have to do something other than play games all day to get an allowance! Razz

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:59 pm

I feed our pets, mow his lawn, take out the trash, all for no allowance...
Back to top Go down
Lord David

Lord David

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Do you pay rent? I bet if you had to pay rent, or do the chores, you would do the chores!
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 pm

At least you MAKE money! I'd rather make money and pay rent than work for no pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:32 pm

No i think you would rather get no pay... an allowence would never pay for your rent. And you get free food, free water, electric and so on
Back to top Go down
Emerauldessence

Emerauldessence

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:49 pm

Who ever said he had to get rid of it? Why don't you tell your dad that he can keep the sentimentally valuable keyboard as long as he likes, just as long as he keeps it somewhere very safe from the harsh abuse that stems from you trying to actually type and he buys you a new one that is reasonably usable?
Back to top Go down
Beach Brewer

Beach Brewer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 am

How does one go about getting sentimentally attached to a keyboard anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join to storng allianse   i want to join to storng allianse Empty

Back to top Go down

i want to join to storng allianse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next