The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
+7
Limb77
Joecuki
WildManChild(Wildgirl)
ZhaoDaye
ashpants
Alltorn
GameJudger
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deligodd

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:11 pm

NAME:Deligoddess

POPULATION:1236

CITY LOCATION(S):-102/169 -63/303 -62/302 -64/306

ARMY WHEAT UPKEEP: 1469

Reason why you are good for Presence or vice versa: I am a very active player. I am online everyday. I know how to play the game. I know that it is much more than muscle. I know a great portion of it is diplomatic relations. I am a team player. I can also write and speak in complete sentences. Wink I am not a farm. I have not been attacked in months. I know how to follow instructions.

Why you are choosing to join Presence: Your alliance is one who has honor. Too many of the big alliances are all about hate. I find that a huge turn off. I am not afraid of hard work or doing what is asked of me. I have a good feeling about the alliance. I have had communication with several of your players and they have all been very respectful. To me that shows discipline. I would like to be part of a well structured and disciplined alliance.

Are you willing to move to our stronghold?: Yes, I would do.

Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 pm

I say yes to Presenca. Anyone who looks up to us is good, and finally someone that isn't joining beause one of our members is farming them... Suspect Marconi and wilgirl Suspect But yeah. Anyone oppose this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

I agree with gamejudger. He doesn't sound like a farm which is finally good.
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:43 pm

We must be slacking if no 1 is farming them.....they seem to be established out in the boonies -63/303 -62/302 -64/306 granted this isn't too far but I would think we would need them to start moving a little closeer to the -/250 range....other than that looks ok to me
Back to top Go down
deligodd

application Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:56 pm

I have read your responses. I have some wonderful neighbors in my 7x7. They do not play their music loud after hours, no barking dog, all and all they are pleasant neighbors. I am referring to my main village. I share the 7x7 with two of your own...Zhao Daye and Catfisher. They are both very pleasant people. I know my place it is their 7x7. I respect that and they are kind to me. I appreciate your comments. If you have any questions I will answer. I am hiding nothing. Thanks for the kind comments. It has not been too painful yet.
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:01 pm

i didn't think that you were hiding anything until you said that... but now... Suspect
LOL! Just kidding. I think he'd be a wonderful recruit.
Back to top Go down
deligodd

application Empty
PostSubject: One more thing   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Hey just one more thing then I will shut it. I don't know that it would matter, but I am not a he.
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Okay. i think SHE'D be a wonderful recruit. Happy? Suspect
Back to top Go down
ashpants

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Troop Counts Verified. Set-up looks appropriate.

I would want a opinion from catfisher1 and ZhaoDaye
Back to top Go down
ashpants

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 pm

You left imp a few days ago can you please enlighten us as to why?
Back to top Go down
ZhaoDaye

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 pm

howdy ppl:

deli is a good neighbor, and i can vouch for the fact that she has been highly diplomatic, and duly respectful of my original expansion 7x7 for my entire time there.

my only worry here is with regard to alliance jumping: don't get me wrong deli, i'm just doing my job here, but i've noticed that you've jumped ship several times over the course of our neighbor-ship. (re: http://travian-utils.com/en/?s=us1&idu=55138)

im sure some of these were just restructuring or alliance renaming, but we've had some attrition problems lately, particularly during the AoD war, and this issue is something i'd say should be addressed.

besids that, i'm all for her. pirat
Back to top Go down
WildManChild(Wildgirl)

WildManChild(Wildgirl)

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:47 pm

We have had some run ins in the past but seems like a long time ago now; dont recall if I was respectful though scratch Smile

Interesting your other villages have been setup near our stronghold, like you had been planning this for a while, but which does make for a perfect recruit.
Back to top Go down
deligodd

application Empty
PostSubject: reply   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey Zhao-yes my alliance I was with changed it's name several times to make wings, etc. It was something. I have been with two alliances since I have played. But it did look like more. I understand. I would be cautious too. I a no longer with my former alliance(the one who changed names alot, which I got message today from my former leader that they just changed again today). No wonder it looks crazy. They have just teamed up with ONE. Anyway I can answer questions to whatever. I am not shying away from it. I would be cautious too.
Wildgirl-sorry I am not that clever. I did not know it was your stronghold out there. A former alliance member had found us the plot of land. He turned out to be a traitor in the end(he has since been terminated literally). Finding us the land is the only good thing he did for us. Smile
And as far as if you were nice..you got a small dig in, ha. I don't mind it is the game. I lived.
I am not begging for a spot. You cannot take chances with players. I learned that the hard way. I respect whatever decision is made, no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Joecuki
Admin
Joecuki

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Looks good to me. Whole sentences eh? Wow.

Seriously, she looks quite good. Must say I'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
Limb77

Limb77

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:45 am

Whole sentences! New thing? Must try soon. Vote yes! Wink
Back to top Go down
ZhaoDaye

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:40 am

presenca or presenza then?
Back to top Go down
Joecuki
Admin
Joecuki

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:34 am

I declare an arm-wrestle for which wing wants her.

GO
Back to top Go down
catfisher1

catfisher1

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:46 am

Sound like a good recruit to me. My only problem was the all. jumping.
Back to top Go down
deligodd

application Empty
PostSubject: jumping   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:50 am

This is in reply to the questions some of you had about different alliances. It is a bit confusing, but I will do the best to explain.
My first alliance the leader Itan just dissappeared and we eventually started falling apart. I hung on longer then I should have but eventually left after a couple of weeks of him not reading my messages.
Then a couple of guys who knew each other from there decided to start their own alliances. I was invited to join them, it was D.o.~P. I really don't want to bash anyone on here. I am simply going to answer what you want as nicely to the former alliances that I can. The alliance branched to IMP. So we had both. I was still left at D.o.~P. The leader was my sitter as well. I am on my account everyday, multiple times. (I may be crazy, but I do not believe the sitter should mess with your account and basically build your village unless you are out of town or have went yellow). He would mess with my village all the time. He would change the hero settings. Cancel stuff I was builiding and build what he wanted. I questioned him and he admitted it. I asked him to stop. He did it again. I respect my leaders but I was really getting upset. I ignored it the second time, but the third time I told him I could build my own village and I was over twice the size of him and knew what I was doing. I removed him as my sitter and that did not go well with him. He bagered me non stop. So the guys who had started the new wing invited me over to be a co-leader. I went with them which was IMP. The two then merged so there is no more D.o.~P. I was co-leader until a few days ago.
This is the story of IMP...
I was co-leader. I was the "bad guy." I do not tolerate a lot of slacking so I implemented a strict attendance and activity list that was enforced. My leader Eddie4514 aggreed to it. He is a nice guy, just cannot be strict with people. He would use me to write his diplomatic responses and anything he felt he was too scared too. I started the attendance warning system and kicked many people off. Usually 4 or 5 a day.
During this we grew and it was decided to start a wing. Then we got two, then three.
Then they pretty much dropped the second wing and decided to bring them back to the main. I was not consulted it just happened, so we had a bunch of 80-200 pop players. They were all friends of Eddie's from real life.
I like Eddie don't get me wrong but his friends did nothing but beg for resources. I was asked three or four times a day for resources. I work hard for my resources I am not just handing them out like I am the home depot. I got tired of it and told them no. Well that is when the trouble started.
All of his friends were made senators when they were brought on. He gave them all the powers. My powers would come up missing. I could no longer kick people off. So I would wait for Eddie to get on and fix it.
Then his friends started undermining everything I did. They started surveys to vote about my attendance rule because they did not think it was fair. They treated me like I worked for them. Eddie always backed them because they were his friends.
They started a new wing and it was for training these people how to act. They made the kid who was the problem the leader. I was mad.
Then someone started changing the name of our alliance. One morning it would say babes-girls gone wild then it would say dark nights. He did not believe it was the two trouble causers. Even though their profiles changed to similar stuff.
Then the other leader liked to tease me and said he could kick me off(he meant it as a joke). And he did. He thought I would go right back to the embassy to go back in. I was tired of the games. I let them sit there for a few days and think about it. I then went back and told them to quit the horsing around that there was no respect.
The leader chose his friends over me. I was not going to go easy on them and I was tired of fighting him on it.
I was messaged by him yesterday they just merged with ONE. So another name change.
Wow what a long answer.
Back to top Go down
tommyz

tommyz

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:51 am

Yes....Put her in Presenca.......Im not a fan of starting people off in the top wing.....
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 am

I KNEW IT! There IS wings that are more powerful than others! Sad I thought we were all just one alliance... Crying or Very sad

Lol...
Back to top Go down
ashpants

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Has my vote, just need a direction of area.. JOE?
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:52 pm

I say Presenca. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Joecuki
Admin
Joecuki

application Empty