The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingMonk

War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! Empty
PostSubject: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:03 pm

I did see that WE and AoD had gone to war. I had hoped that this war wouldnt have happened until Edge was completely gone.

Have AoD and edge come to an agrement?
Has Joe launch attacks against my old villages?
How is the war going?
Who leads Presenza now?
Has anyone seen my crap-apult?

Can someone get me up to date.

king Monkey (the real one)
Back to top Go down
KingMonk

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:10 pm

I just checked the world analyser. Ouch Joe hit the new monkey hard looks like he gave up no growth for a few days. Such a waste of all I built Sad .

king Monkey
Back to top Go down
kingMonk

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:18 pm

If you dont want to put details in the open forum please email me my email address is posted in my farewell.

king Monkey
Back to top Go down
MagusZeal

MagusZeal

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 pm

kingMonk wrote:
If you dont want to put details in the open forum please email me my email address is posted in my farewell.

king Monkey

long story short hammers lost ,Anvils smashed ,and Pop down.

its a war.

both sides have something to brag about but to tell the truth the merger with AoD and EDGE,
is funny to say the least.

at least thats what the rumors on the Beat is.
Back to top Go down
Joecuki
Admin
Joecuki

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:00 am

Hahaha... The new kingmonkey blew all your troops trying to smash Kittycat up north, after she sent a huge hammer that decimated a 15c.
I've conquered one of your villages, and am hoping to conquer a second in the next 3 days. ( at least they're going to a good cause right? Very Happy)

The new kingmonkey is a great farm!

Frankly, I'm pretty sure the new kingmonkey is totally inactive. I haven't seen any growth, any resistance, or any troop buildup for the last 5 days or so.

The fact he got pounded by me and kittycat doesn't help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
haldlol

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:17 am

i killed the tree of life Smile
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:01 am

I WATCHED!

WOOT!
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:46 am

That account was a waste when you handed it over to AOD in the first place instead of your own team..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:47 am

yea, kinda of a F-A-I-L!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!   War with AoD? I've missed so much!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

War with AoD? I've missed so much!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Presence Confederation :: Presence Confederation Public Forum :: Random Collections-
Jump to: