The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAR TIME READING

Go down 
+5
jaydaddymc
GameJudger
noname2
AB Novelist
ZhaoDaye
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GameJudger

GameJudger

WAR TIME READING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Its sad when someone has enough ime on their hands to search the web for random pics.... By the way, how do you post pics without moving them to a file on your computer and then copy pasting it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Hey it dont count when you put drugs in my drink ok

I got proof

WAR TIME READING - Page 2 Woman_sleeping
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 pm

right click on the pick and copy its URL
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:37 pm

Yeah, but it always says, "Invalid File" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:43 pm

ok when ur searching google for pics, dont search the web search images and then click on the pic you want...it will then give you an option at the top of the page to enlarge the photo...do it...the it will send you to a page with just the photo then right click on it... click properties.....right click the url...click select all...it will now be blue....click inside the blue.....click copy...then come to this page and select to send reply... then click on the image box looks like a picture three boxes left of the smiley face....right click in the black area and click paste...save it and you are finished

whew now I need a nap lol
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:46 pm

Ok, lets see if I did this right:

WAR TIME READING - Page 2 A>
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Fail....
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Thats not the url that is a hotmail code lol
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 am

AB Novelist wrote:
13??? Arent you a little young to play travian...and I said I started something here because the random collections file has been empty for the longest then I start talking in here and now look at it Very Happy

Don't take me seriously on anything ok, I have a 10 year old sister who was reading and comprehending outstandingly by first grade. It was only a joke lol

now I am going to go change the naked woman to a link as now I know there are babies in the forum

affraid

just going back to the spam stuff, and i found this!!! yea 13 is really young to start playing(and if you can reach end game you got mad skills...just think how good hed be if he was 20 and actualy knew what was going on)

the 10 year old is the one who like me right rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR TIME READING   WAR TIME READING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WAR TIME READING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2