The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S4L

Go down 
+2
noname2
Vergobretus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

S4L Empty
PostSubject: S4L   S4L EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:12 pm

I have been dealing with Ars Mysteriorum for some time now. After many conversations and some changes I was givin your site to apply. I feel that S4L would be a great addition as an ally. I feel that we are a strong alliance and getting stronger by the day.

I took over this alliance about a month ago. When i took over the alliance i cleaned up a lot. inactive members have been removed and players that would not help the alliance in in the overall goal were asked to leave. The members I have now are ready to help in any way they can. Untill Friday i have had my members work on building there villages up. Starting Friday i asked everyone to have 6 level 10 crannys and start building there troop count. We will be a worth ally that has the ability and the willingness to help when needed.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers

Jack (aka JackOffSki in the game)
Back to top Go down
Vergobretus
Admin
Vergobretus

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:23 pm

we have had IGMs between jack and myself as well. as I said there, upon further examination there is not much that S4L can really offer us. They are in al quadrants but have an extremely minority population in the NW. I think we can probably get by with a peace treaty of some sort for them as they are working with TF but I don't see formal diplomacy as benefitial.
Back to top Go down
noname2

noname2

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Jack wrote:

Untill Friday i have had my members work on building there villages up. Starting Friday i asked everyone to have 6 level 10 crannys and start building there troop count. We will be a worth ally that has the ability and the willingness to help when needed.

uhhhhh huh. 6 lvl 10 crannys, i say that is a waist of space and resource and time. hold 6000 or 12000 resouces away isnt a bad idea, but there are far better ways how to not become farms. For one build an amy and get a freind and u can probably kill anyone who tried to attack you, as long as u don't start shit u should be fine.

anyways,

Their Alliance Page wrote:

Please send resources to help with embassy upgrades.
Resources needed to upgrade to next embassy to level 18:
11965 | 8640 | 9970 | 5315

Name: Soldiers4life
Members: 42

Members not bad, rank not bad, but that little thing about embassy... I make that shit in 12 hours. Why do u need clan members waist their merchants?

Their Alliance Page wrote:

30. Devi1ish0ne 327 1
31. matt1992 289 1
32. Sawyer 277 1
33. midnight tiger 270 1
34. expulso 260 1
35. princess girl 231 1
36. Zavala 225 1
37. Lil Bro 211 1
38. BullOni 207 1
39. Jack3206 194 1
40. Jonathan3206 184 1
41. Lucent85 157 1
42. peanut 71 1

those members are there after weeding people out? I can see #30, 29 for your ranking alliance but like the others are a little low, could they be farms?

I dont think this would be a worthy NAP, loseing a few farms, and only 3 members over 1k pop. Uhhhhh i vote no

Last edited by noname2 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot minior thing)
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:14 pm

6 lvl 10 cranny's is he serious?
Back to top Go down
Jack

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:26 pm

To reply to the questions.

On the 6 Crannys. I ment to say MAX. The Leader before me had everyone doing crazy things. They had 8-10 crannys. I have asked my members to destroy there crannys to a MAX of 6 level 10's for now.

And on the lower members.

Yes we do have some small members here. Again i hope you understand that i just took this alliance over and am still working on getting things in order. I dont know if anyone here looked at this alliance before i came here but there was ~50% of the members under 300. I have been sending out messages to the members that are under 350pop with goals to hit to stay in the alliance. Also have takin free rain from my recruiters on who they can let join the alliance.

And on the "Resources needed to upgrade to next embassy". That is my bad. I never removed that from when i joined. The Embassy is not in my village and I must Sit the account where it is at. Im working on building it now.

About us being farmed. There is only a few people on here that are getting attacked. I am working with TF (attackers) on getting a NAP between the many TF's and S4L. They have agreed to stop all future attacks while we talk over the NAP.

Again please feel free to ask any question you might have. Im more then willing to tell let you guys know. I have nothing to hide.
Back to top Go down
EMeta

EMeta

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 pm

I have to say that I'm a bit stuck at the 3 members above 1000 thing too. I'm just not sure what this does for us. Under new management is grand and all, and hopefully they can drag themselves up a bit. But their top 5 players aren't even in the NW.
Back to top Go down
dagada

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:04 pm

good ol s4l. i pretty much destroyed the alliance once or twice it's truly amazing how stuborn joseph john can be. but then again they where just farms and i never really was out to zero pop them.
Back to top Go down
ThePeacekeeper

ThePeacekeeper

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:03 pm

if you can cut the bottom off, build up, increase army size i might think about saying yes but idk what other people might do
Back to top Go down

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:17 pm

I agree with Peacekeeper. I'd say you still have quite a bit of work to do Jack.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Jack

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:12 pm

I have cleaned up in the past day or two.

I let go of 5 members. The members under 300 have been told they need to to gain a min of 30 pop by friday.

Also all my members are building troops right now.

More updates soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4L   S4L Empty

Back to top Go down

S4L
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Presence Confederation :: Presence Confederation Public Forum :: Diplomatic Requests-
Jump to: