The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am banned from WE forums??????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

I am banned from WE forums?????? Empty
PostSubject: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:06 pm

How rotten is that and I did nothing wrong and noone even cared enough to alert me of the fact!!!
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Keethas ban hammer!
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 am

Keetha didn't ban me n he dont know what is going on ...he says
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

PostSubject: Re: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:10 am

I know of at least one more person that is banned. Cernunnos sent me a message yesterday when I sent the MM about the poll on the we forum and he said he is banned too. I sent Keetha a message but he hasn't got back with me...I wonder how many are banned currently...
Back to top Go down
ashpants

PostSubject: Re: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:18 am

I'm going to look into both situations.. See what is going on. If anyone has been banned plz IGM me so we can see if there is a larger issue at stake here.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:22 am

If the let me on the forums.. I wont ask for help because 1 there are now 5 of my 6 villages that have chiefs heading to them with clears and cats ahead of the chiefs...so Its my doom none the less but if I get back on at least maybe I will be there when they find out who the leak in our alliance is....another thing.. is to anyone who has been banned...it could mean that you are next so please be careful...
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:37 pm

According to a private forum message I recieved from a WE official this morning I am probably on my way to being banned too.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:45 pm

hang in there Dez its going to be ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am banned from WE forums??????   I am banned from WE forums?????? Empty

Back to top Go down

I am banned from WE forums??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Presence Confederation :: Presence Confederation Public Forum :: Random Collections-
Jump to: