The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining Precense

Go down 
+6
Yamato
AB Novelist
Alltorn
tommyz
Hokanu
GameJudger
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Longhorn

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Name Longhorn

Population 1133

Villages:
Name Population Coordinates
longhorn Village 582 (-76|159)
Manicore 395 (-187|157)
Minotaur (Capital) 156 (-100|229)

Villages:• longhorn Village (-76 | 159)

• Manicore (-187 | 157)

• Minotaur (-100 | 229)

I am applying as we all know because I am under one of your members attacks. I am in your stronghold area. I have many friends in your ranks. And come from an alliance that has been very supportive to you and yours.
I am not a farm. I have lost most of my military due to well.....the attacks.

I have in the past helped one of your wings with defensive troops and have always promoted a good relationship with you and yours.

I have 2 options get chiefed and delete and take the chief with me.....
Or join you. I am trying the joining method. I would prefer to serve if you except me under Orange Army.
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:12 pm

I say yes. Longhorn has been a really close friend of mine and I would love having her in our ranks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
Hokanu

Hokanu

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:14 pm

I have had talks with Longhon before and she is a good player. She would be a nice addition to our team, it is unfortunate these attacks have taken place. Longhorn has been a silent ally of ours in the stronghold. Her only mistake was to stick with CN when many of us tried to get her to jump ship and bring their top 10% or so with her...
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:17 pm

Yeah, but I finaaly convinced her to apply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tommyz

tommyz

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Hokanu wrote:
I have had talks with Longhon before and she is a good player. She would be a nice addition to our team, it is unfortunate these attacks have taken place. Longhorn has been a silent ally of ours in the stronghold. Her only mistake was to stick with CN when many of us tried to get her to jump ship and bring their top 10% or so with her...

That should have been communicated then..We cannot read minds and know stuff like this....

With that said, I have no problem with it..She defends well as Terra ex Orbis can confirm....
Back to top Go down
tommyz

tommyz

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 pm

GameJudger wrote:
Yeah, but I finaaly convinced her to apply. Very Happy

I think the nudge by terra, ash, and myself helped as well, lol.....
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:21 pm

lol, but I just told her today to apply by sending her the application form and such. lol. Does this mean my eggies get clicked again? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy LOL

Last edited by GameJudger on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Lol I agree with Tommy thats how I make my friends.....toss a few attacks around and friends start poping up all over the place king
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:42 pm

I think she would do well under OA. Not certain I love the reason she wants to join but I think she is a good player and would do well here
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:47 pm

Lol, and your "would do well" are alligned underneath each other. Laughing Soo funny! Anyone oppose? or can we send her the invite? cheers
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:51 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Longhorn

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:59 pm

And I would like to add. That most of the farming some of your members have done have been shut down by me.
Threw either my advise or my sitting personally for the farm. I am a very active player.
And I was an extremely active defensive leader, cleaner, moderator, secretary, and wing commandar.
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:03 pm

yeah. I say yes. OA, when are you getting on? geek
Back to top Go down

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 pm

I also say yes. I have talked to her for a while and she would be a wonderful addition to our alliance!!!

P.S. I totally am the one who asked her to join game Razz
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Yamato

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 pm

Is terra ex orbis chief-ing him?
Back to top Go down

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Cough cough... her.
Back to top Go down
lizardpeople

lizardpeople

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:45 am

Longhorn is an excellent diplomat and she is always willing to help other alliance members. When I was with CN she was the #1 person in the alliance as far as willing to help. I think she would be a GREAT asset to our alliance.
Back to top Go down

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:12 am

If we want her to be able to join we need to halt the attacks... that of course is up to the leaders
Back to top Go down
ashpants

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:27 am

All the comments are great, but it comes down to who is attacking her. I'm impressed by the reins she has received and the damage that she has done. I'm holding off my vote until anyone who has had attacks at her comment.
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:58 am

terra is the only one to my knowledge who's attacking her now.
Back to top Go down
tommyz

tommyz

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:04 am

GameJudger wrote:
terra is the only one to my knowledge who's attacking her now.

And it is all based on him as he has a bunch of resources used on this....I will let everyone know later...
Back to top Go down
Orange Army

Orange Army

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Unfortunately, she will not be joining us as has sent this

longhorn 08/07/08
withdrawl of application 12:16:55

Greetings Orange Army,

Below is my withdraw of application to Precense. I was requesting to join in your wing so I see it as only fitting to send you a copy of it.

I regrett these matters have taken place. And I still hold several of you in very high regards. I will no longer message terra as he has asked me very politely to stop.

He is a good player and I see why you value him. I wish him the best. I also wish he 'd leave me alone. But we both know that is not going to happen.

I still have hope in my heart that someday we can call ourselves officially friends but at this time I respect the needs you have not to do so.

As alway in best regards,
Longhorn of CN

I can respect and understand the issues at hand here. I am still under attack by terra. He is a very strong player and I must tip my hat to him. But I will fight him off. I killed his senator last nite but the rebuild I am sure will not take long so I am gearing yet again to fight him off.

At this time because of the damanage done to myself. And after I was a deeply committed supporter of Precense.
I am cancelling my request for membership. I respect you all still. And I understand why he wishes to have my villiage.

I do not have hate in my heart towards you or yours but due to these attacks I had to ask myself some deep questions. And the main thing that is causeing this withdrawl is I at this moment I am not sure if I could be totally loyal to you all. And I'd rather die than not beable to serves someone totally with complete commetment.

I know this will be met with some resentment towards me. But had things played out differantly I may of been able to commit to you with out reservations. As long as there is any questions in my own heart as to my moditives I cannot join in with you. I don't do black opts and I don't do turn coat tatics well. So I am simpley not going to do them or open myself up to temptations of them.

I understand again the resent ment this may bring on me from you all. But I am if anything an honest player. And if I have to question myself then it is better to simpley fight than to read and pass on any of your intell to someone who would or could use it to damnage you.

Please except my resignation of application.

Best Regards,

Longhorn
Back to top Go down
mjh1234

mjh1234

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 pm

...shame. From my initial IGM talks with them, this is a player worth having on our side.
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 pm

....................................................................................................................................

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
No
Why did it have to come to this... I guess I have nothing to say except that its our own fault.
Back to top Go down

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining Precense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Precense   Joining Precense Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining Precense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Presence Confederation :: Presence Confederation Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: