The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ONE

Go down 
+2
AB Novelist
GameJudger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
imatreem

ONE Empty
PostSubject: ONE   ONE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Hello~ We are an up and coming meta, currently 10 wings strong. We will to work with presence in order to make it through the end game. We would be interested in a confederation or even as a training ground to become full fledged presence wings ourselves...

If possible, let me know if you would like to pursue diplomacy with us... thanks!
Back to top Go down
imatreem

ONE Empty
PostSubject: ONE   ONE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:13 pm

update - we now have 15 wings, and over 250,000 in just the top 5.....

we are also in talks with several other larger groups, and continue to place high ranked players together in the larger groups....
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Bein strong doesn't nessesarily mean have as many wings as possible. Look at us: 3 wings ad we're doin pretty well. I've had exp. in speed where alliances having too much wings fall apart or wings start rebeling and fighting the other wings...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:34 pm

This reminds me of GWC in speed server a couple servers back. They merged with about 20 different alliances thinking it would make them strong. But it failed them. See when you merge like that you get far to many farms and inexperienced members in you midst, plus they tend to be far to spread out. So what happens is A smaller yet more formitable alliance comes in and takes them out easily because with so many with its difficult to keep things and people organized.

So what happened to the once great GWC ? Well after they formed all those mergers the alliance lost control and fell apart...sadly they didnt even get a wonder because they couldnt organize all those wings to work together.

I know your thinking your alliance is different but it is not. You can not have a solid foundation if your members are everywhere lookin around lke Duh Gorge Can I Have A Cookie. Rolling Eyes

If you insist on having soo many wings you need to organize them by distance instead of size or you will indeed loose control.

As of now I am going to have to say maybe to an NAP to see how yall manage yourselves for awhile but No to a confed because to be honest I know such an ill structured environment will never last.
Back to top Go down
imatreem

ONE Empty
PostSubject: ONE   ONE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:30 pm

well thank you for your input and i guess let me know what you want to deciede.... I do understand what you mean about the multiple wings, but we are organizing by size and location..... and for the wings that do not meet our standards we will be cutting.... i cant have farms as wings.... as we were just getting started in the meta it was a free for all, but now we are seeing who is strong and who isnt making the cut

there is already talks about splitting into two metas, the smaller wings could work together as TWO lol and if they can grow and show us they have what it takes then we may accept them

let me know what you want to do
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:50 am

Sometimes this takes awhile as we all talk about everything as a team and everyones opinion counts and we disscus and discuss until the majority agrees on the decision.

So be patient ok and keep working on making your alliance strong ok
Back to top Go down
imatreem

ONE Empty
PostSubject: ONE   ONE EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 pm

war with CN..... CN was a decent group until they took in a bunch of our farms and decieded to start shit with us again.... They've taken a beating and most of the fighting is done..... guess we could/should declare the war over....

we are merging CMD into our forces within the next day.... not taking any new members under 250 and none under 1000 in the top wings...

also working with Syn/BKR in order to work together as well.... If Presence worked with us and them we could form a truly awesome power...
Back to top Go down
Orange Army

Orange Army

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 pm

GameJudger you are very right however, this topic is not for advise....as it is designed to establish a possible nap/confed/relationship with a new alliance moving forward....saying that I wish to hear about how they really plan on helping us or what advantages we have in this venture?

Please advise

Regards,

The Royal Orange!
Back to top Go down
deligoddess

deligoddess

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:04 am

I know the alliance that I just left last week IMP~N~ merged with ONE and became one of their meta wings. Actually some of the leaders from IMP split apart and are now on two of their metas. From what I am hearing they are still working to get those wings organized with the restructuring and busy fighting off some small threats. So I know their one wing extremely well since all the people there were an alliance I help run. I was a former leader. If the higher ups need any info I can share.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:18 am

Ok so I been thinking alot about this...I honestly want to say we should become confeds with them and at least give them that chance to show us they are worthy allies.
I say no to a merger because we are very strong and very wellorganized just how we are and I love our alliance and don't want it to change but ONE as a Confed I honestly have no problem with this.

Kristi
Back to top Go down
imatreem

ONE Empty
PostSubject: ONE   ONE EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Yes, i agree that i think we should confed before any merger talks happen..... IF we can work together, maybe we can establish a good relationship and possible continue talks about that...

Another update for you. We have told our smaller and struggling wings that they have to consolidate and condense to be officially recognized ONE wings... Every wing must be within the top 100 by friday or they will no longer be with us. This is effectively losing the small players and wing, strengthening the alliance as a whole.

I look forward to a message on the travian message system about a confederation... When you have finished talks of course
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:07 pm

Ok. We'll get right on "talking" of which of speek. Smile
Back to top Go down

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:03 pm

I'm stealing all gamejudgers posts!!!
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:06 pm

NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by GameJudger on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:09 pm

Yes I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:46 am

well since ur both banned i got this one
Back to top Go down
WildManChild(Wildgirl)

WildManChild(Wildgirl)

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:17 am

Thy oh why oh why..
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:53 pm

dont get Rhyme with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONE   ONE Empty

Back to top Go down

ONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Presence Confederation :: Presence Confederation Public Forum :: Diplomatic Requests-
Jump to: