The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I would like to join Presenca

Go down 
+7
AB Novelist
Marconi
Limb77
GameJudger
Alltorn
Therig
Lord David
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RAKU

I would like to join  Presenca Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:37 am

NAME:RAKU

POPULATION: 894

CITY LOCATION(S):
Albuquerque (-57 | 238)

Rio Rancho (-56 | 277)

ARMY WHEAT UPKEEP:1407/1728

Reason why you are good for Presence or vice versa: Hi I live on your door step or maybe its your closet lol heck I don't really know but you are everywhere around me. I am active most of the day I have always been at peace with you. I am 30 years old and play most of the day. I am smart but I still am learning this is my first play thur I have two other accounts but this is my main one.

Why you are choosing to join Presence: I was going to wait to apply till I was alittle bigger but I got attacked by Alltorn and he sugested applying
my army is my weak spot

I have only a few farms I think you guys wiped them out lol Bastardville,Crestline Village, Jacker Village are my only real pay outs so I have not had much use in armys as they never get that much and I donlt like picking on active players if they ask me to stop I normaly ask them to build a cranny and then come back a few days later to see if they fixed the problem, if needed I could be more agressive but that not really my style I just want to have some fun and see how big I can get

Are you willing to move to our stronghold?: I think I am already there

edited out troop numbers
Back to top Go down
RAKU

PostSubject: Corection   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:58 am

Sorry misunder stood thats buildings too
ARMY WHEAT UPKEEP 818

That is if I understood corectly now.
Back to top Go down
Lord David

Lord David

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:37 am

You shouldnt post troop counts. Anyone can see this!
Back to top Go down
Therig

Therig

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:43 am

Raku is just a few squares away from me. We answered questions for each other in the early going, and I always had a good experience with him.
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:04 am

He is surrounded by many of us he is in a good location within our stronghold. I kind of spured this along yesterday by attacking him. He was able spend down and dodge and be diplomatic enough....I vote yes. cheers
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:09 am

in that case, me too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
Limb77

Limb77

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 pm

I vote yes but if attacking is Althorn's method of making fiends, I really want to hear his method for picking up women. Wink
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:15 pm

LOL!!! Me too. (already has a thought though)
Back to top Go down
Marconi

Marconi

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Limb77 wrote:
I vote yes but if attacking is Althorn's method of making fiends, I really want to hear his method for picking up women. Wink

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:46 pm

You see limb its pretty much the same....you go in for the attack and leave no other options. If it takes awhile it takes awhile but they eventually give up and stop fighting it..... pirat

Oh and due to his location I would say Presenca would probably be the best fit since those are the ones around him....
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:16 pm

I say yes..but if we dont want the troops count posted here we should really change the question and tell them to send the troop count to a certain leader...but instead we ask for the troop count so how are they supposed to know not to post thier troop counts here ...hmmmmm just a thought scratch

P.S. to get in you must click on every one of my eggs!
Back to top Go down
Lord David

Lord David

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:35 pm

ARMY WHEAT UPKEEP is what we ask for, not troop counts! He put the # of each one of his troops.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Oh... Embarassed What a Face ....my bad ...heh..
Back to top Go down
Joecuki
Admin
Joecuki

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:06 pm

This looks suprisingly good! We are finally getting quality in our stronghold, a very very good thing!
Back to top Go down
EMeta

EMeta

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:16 am

Limb77 wrote:

Obviously he hits on them.
Back to top Go down
RAKU

PostSubject: UPDATE   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:27 am

Sleep I forgot to put something on my lookup so I am getting attacked by Marconi, I noted on my look up I am in the process of appling now scratch sorry for the oversite, I hope everything is looking good.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:38 am

DId she kill all your troops? Marconi is Twisted Evil like that....Pssss over here...I gotta wisper this so she cant hear me.......she secretly loves killing our applicants What a Face

But you didnt hear that from me okay drunken
Back to top Go down
derp

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 am

look sok for presenca
Back to top Go down
RAKU

PostSubject: No problem   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:50 pm

I dodged it was a slow attack I did lose a few that were training but that was no problem
Back to top Go down
Alltorn

Alltorn

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:53 pm

Marconi = drunken
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:33 pm

Got that right...

Lol, kidding...
Back to top Go down
Orange Army

Orange Army

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Invite sent

Regards,

OA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join Presenca   I would like to join  Presenca Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to join Presenca
Page 1 of 1