The Presence Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Presence Confederation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!

Go down 
+13
laxattack25
Freedom619zzz
EMeta
Lord David
ashpants
Alltorn
Zerokyuuni
tzarector
dezertrose
AB Novelist
darkphoenixash
GameJudger
Thy_Life_Of
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
GameJudger

GameJudger

DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 am

LOL! Maybe...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bloodstrom
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:23 am

GASP!
I just got this message from the Dragon Gods.

"You already have too many eggs and decide not overburden yourself by taking another."
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:36 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Egg Stolen on: Jul 19, 2008
Overall Views: 154
Unique Views: 58
Clicks: 30
Died on: Jul 26, 2008
Your dragon, unfortunately, has died.

I am such a bad dragon mommy! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 am

I had one die too....well take that back I killed it...waaa Im a eally bad mommy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:05 am

so you guys are likeing these eggs huh!

my egg is gona hatch tonight~
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:08 am

Yep I like the eggs now...well except the one I killed...iit was an accedent and I didnt want it and it wouldnt let me abandon it/////so I murdered my egg intead Evil or Very Mad

Now I feel bad for it Sad

Congrats on your egg hatching....wonder when mine will hatch
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:38 am

do you want to know?

i know what those 3 are
Back to top Go down
Thy_Life_Of

Thy_Life_Of

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:21 am

DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 LJUA

my nuw mini egg
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 10:38 am

A mini egg? I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 pm

ITS A CHICKEN!!! A CHICKEN EGG!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Make sure to click on these eggs as well, no room for em in my sig.
DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 4N6qDRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 KX7E
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:59 pm

I have another one cracking... my grey foggy one, so hopefully it isnt a stone.

I am not feeling well today. Thinking maybe a bladder infection. Ow. Probably wont be near as animated as yesterday. Gonna lay low which is a problem - so much to do around the house today plus the frog tank needs cleaning.
Back to top Go down
darkphoenixash

darkphoenixash

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Grats on all the cracks / hatches.

How the hell do you guys know which egg is going to be which dragon? I mean some of them are obvious but some, not so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkphoenixash
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:59 pm

my white one and my pink one have "parents" the other 2 dont. I have no idea how to find out what will be what. Before I was going off what Game Judger said.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:23 pm

I have know clue ...just wait and see Very Happy

Patience is a virtue Dez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:37 pm

AB Novelist wrote:
I have know clue ...just wait and see Very Happy

Patience is a virtue Dez Very Happy

I have NONE of that.
ask my husband.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:38 pm

LOL I am the opposite .... I have more patience than I know what to do with...argh and I just got a call yesterday telling me I have been laid off from my job due to downsizing ...how frustraiting.....on a lighter note...I just sold the last of my puppies...1500 a piece for 12 pups and my bills are PAID for about 3 months lol
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:52 pm

oooooooooo what kind of puppies?
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:57 am

Staffordshire Terriors wanna see pics?
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:25 am

www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/pitbull.jpg_w450.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

This was the last one to go but they all looked Identacal

New owner named her Peperrushie ...lol

The reason I get so much for them is she is non imbred and we can mark her ancestors back past 10 generations....She is ADBA registed and the mother dog (Georgia) did dog shows for 5 years winning best of breed 3 times.

The Mother Dog is absolutely gorgeous! and the Stud I got for her is registered ADBA aswell and can trace its ancestors back at least 10 generations aswell.
He looked Identical to the mothr so all the babies came out identical and were all sold to professional liscensed Pit Bull dog trainers and Breeders. I would never entrust my pups to just anyone.
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:39 am

omg. so stinkin' CUTE!

I wish I had more room for more dogs.
We have 3 now. One that looks like Winn Dixie - no idea what he is. One is black lab/chow and one is beagle/pit bull. I also have a water turtle, 2 frogs, a 20 gallon fish tank with several fish and 2 golf ball sized snails, and a Senegal Parrot.

[img]DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 P1010010[/img]

[img]DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 P1010011[/img]

[img]DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 P1010012[/img]
Back to top Go down
dezertrose

dezertrose

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:39 am

whoa those are big.
sorry.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:42 am

I like the first one....looks like you scared the crap out of it lol... I love doggies they are adorable
Back to top Go down
GameJudger

GameJudger

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:19 am

So CUTE!
Back to top Go down
darkphoenixash

darkphoenixash

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Adorable. :3

I have a siberian huskey and two akitas. XD I'll have to see if I have any new pictures sitting around here.

Edit: Yay I do have pictures!

DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 Sheba
Sheba - Akita. 2 years old. She always crosses her paws like that when she lays down. haha.

DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 Sakari
Sakari - Akita. 3 years old. She actually has polycystic arthritis and was diagnosed when she was about 6 months old. Doctors gave her another 6 month, tops. We started her on a ton of vitamins and they prescribed some people cancer medication. She was really sick for a while, but had a complete turn around. She still takes her vitamins a couple times a week, but she's off the cancer medication and is doing really well.

DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 Lucky
Lucky - Siberian Huskey. 9 years old. She's not to happy with me at the moment... she kinda woke up while I was trying to snap the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkphoenixash
AB Novelist

AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Awww they ar so adorable.. I used to have a Husky when I was about 16 but my dad made me give it away because it cept jumping the fence and killing the neighbors chickens lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!   DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DRAGON EGG FOR YOU"RE SIG!
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Presence Confederation :: Presence Confederation Public Forum :: Random Collections-
Jump to: